MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Horry County Fire and Rescue was dispatched to the area of 9912 N. Kings Highway for a vehicle that crashed into a utility pole and rolled over around 3 a.m., according to HCFR.
No occupants were initially found by HCFR. South Carolina Department of Public Safety was on scene and able to locate two individuals who were transported to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening, according to HCFR.
Utility crews are working to replace the broken utility pole. The work could slow traffic so authorities say to avoid the area.
- National security leaders say China is trying to hack U.S. healthcare companies to find COVID-19 vaccine
- Thomas keeps clean card for 2-shot lead at Muirfield Village
- UPDATE: Horry County Police say missing woman has been found safe
- Heinz kit turns ketchup, mayo into frozen treats
- Notre Dame Cathedral to be rebuilt without modern touches