MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Horry County Fire and Rescue was dispatched to the area of 9912 N. Kings Highway for a vehicle that crashed into a utility pole and rolled over around 3 a.m., according to HCFR.
No occupants were initially found by HCFR. South Carolina Department of Public Safety was on scene and able to locate two individuals who were transported to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening, according to HCFR.
Utility crews are working to replace the broken utility pole. The work could slow traffic so authorities say to avoid the area.
- Elizabeth Warren announces Senate reelection bid
- Maine man killed in South Carolina plane crash, coroner says
- 3 charged after North Carolina deputies break up cockfighting event
- ‘The ultimate gift’: Florida deputy expected to save 8 lives through organ donations
- U.S. Justice Department investigates Mississippi deputies accused of shoving guns in mouths of 2 Black men