MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Horry County Fire and Rescue was dispatched to the area of 9912 N. Kings Highway for a vehicle that crashed into a utility pole and rolled over around 3 a.m., according to HCFR.
No occupants were initially found by HCFR. South Carolina Department of Public Safety was on scene and able to locate two individuals who were transported to a hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening, according to HCFR.
Utility crews are working to replace the broken utility pole. The work could slow traffic so authorities say to avoid the area.
- SC coronavirus cases near 450,000; 792 new cases on Saturday
- One injured in Marion house fire Saturday
- Woman arrested after stabbing, hitting victim with a car in Georgetown
- CDC study shows pregnant women are at greater risk for COVID-19
- Saturday marks one year since South Carolina’s first suspected COVID-19 cases