HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — An Horry County police officer was given a “donation to re-hydrate” while working a traffic check this week.
According to HCPD, Cpl. Hain was surprised with a “sweet” thank you card which contained a two $1 bills.
“Dear police officer, we want you to know that we appreciate the job that you do keep working hard for our community it’s not a lot but we hope this will buy you a cold or hot drink,” the card said.
HCPD expressed thanks for the support and said they are fortunate to work in this community.
- Families who qualify for food stamps in North Carolina to receive more money for food in December
- Newsfeed Now: Who will get first COVID-19 vaccines; La. COVID patient receives help from across the country
- Naked stranger, feces-covered walls found inside Tennessee home
- WATCH LIVE: Georgia Secretary of State’s Office holds Wednesday news conference
- Kwanza Hall wins runoff to briefly fill seat of late Rep. John Lewis