MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The tallest hotel in Myrtle Beach held their grand opening Wednesday.
The grand opening for Ocean Enclave by Hilton Grand Vacations Club was held with about 50 people from Hilton Grand Vacations, Strand Capital Group, and the City of Myrtle Beach, according to a press release.
The building is 27 stories and is the tallest resort in Myrtle Beach.
- Trump arrives home in Florida, presidency ends
- Conway man arrested in Friday armed robbery
- Newsfeed Now: A historic Inauguration Day, 10-year-old CEO becomes best-selling author
- ‘My great friend impacted my life by the life he lived,’ community pays tribute ahead of HCPD Officer Melton Gore’s funeral
- 3 title game quarterbacks have similar draft history