MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Local agencies are working to raise awareness for human trafficking and it seems to be paying off.
The Horry County Sheriff’s Office joined forces with the South Carolina Coastal Region Human Trafficking Task Force Saturday to distribute over 200 posters raising awareness for the issue.
HCSO announced on their Facebook page Saturday night the department received five tips to follow as a result of the effort.
News13’s Tori Gessner was there and will have much more on the push to raise awareness for human trafficking. Watch News13 at 11 for more.
- Pee Dee man loses five family members to Covid-19
- Julian Betton set to hold demonstration in Myrtle Beach Sunday, attorney says
- Several agencies search for child reported missing while playing in water in Florence County
- Tidelands, DHEC test 1,000 people at Pelicans Stadium on Saturday
- 4 officers hurt, deputies used rubber bullets in Columbia protests: Officials