CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The Horry County Animal Care Center will be open for a few hours Christmas day to accommodate adoptions.
A press release from the county says a large number of puppies will be newly available to adopt Wednesday, in addition to the 30 animals already on the adoption floor.
HCACC is set to open its doors at 8 a.m. Wednesday and close at 11 a.m.
The care center hopes the special hours on Christmas will encourage adoption. Fees to adopt have been waved, but the application process is still required.
Adoptions are limited to two per household.
Animals up for adoption can be viewed here.
- Florida woman accused of beating 97-year-old uncle with his cane
- Man reaches through open window, grabs 14-year-old child in North Carolina
- Hospitals dealing with nationwide shortage of nurses
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party