CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Horry County Parks and Recreation has announced that all Parks and Recreation summer camps scheduled to begin Monday are cancelled.
The decision came after a number of summer camp staff members were exposed to someone who is positive for COVID-19, Horry County Parks and Recreation said online Sunday.
It said it was notified of the exposure Saturday and assessed the impacts to its programs, before “making the decision to cancel all of our summer camp programs for the remainder of the summer.”
Anyone who was registered for summer camp programs will be contacted by a staff member and issued a full refund, the post said.
- Myrtle Beach attractions adapt to pandemic, begin to reopen and make changes
- Darlington mayor upset with SCDOT over flooding, outdated drains
- Nonprofit organization hosts competition to help veterans with disabilities
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Majority Leader McConnell says a Trump Supreme Court nominee will receive vote by full Senate