SOCASTEE AREA, SC (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews responded to an apartment fire Sunday evening.
Crews responded to a structure fire at 1110 Horizon River Drive around 7:40 p.m. Sunday, according to Horry County Fire Rescue. Two units were damaged, but no injuries were reported.
The American Red Cross is assisting three people.
The fire remains under investigation.
Count on News13 for updates.
- How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Fox stands behind Tucker Carlson after Anti-Defamation League urges his firing
- Study: Mental health prescriptions nearly double during COVID-19, doctors treat 2 types of disorders
- Looking at a terrific Tuesday!
- Sherriff: North Carolina woman charged with threatening, sharing illicit photos on social media