GREEN SEA, SC (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews responded to a fire at tobacco stalls in Green Sea overnight.
Around 10:45 p.m. Tuesday, Horry County Fire Rescue crews were called to a reported building fire at 6275 Strickland Rd., according to a tweet from the department. Several tobacco stalls caught on fire and HCFR and Fair Bluff Fire/Rescue crews worked to put out the fire.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Count on New13 for updates.
- Combating coronavirus: VA orders hospitals to open to civilians in virus-stricken states
- Lawmakers pressure Bureau of Prisons to stop inmate transfers
- All 787 operations at Boeing South Carolina to be temporarily suspended starting Wed.
- LIVE: President Trump, White House coronavirus task force hold Monday briefing
- DHEC: 183 new coronavirus cases in SC; 2,232 total