GREEN SEA, SC (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews responded to a fire at tobacco stalls in Green Sea overnight.
Around 10:45 p.m. Tuesday, Horry County Fire Rescue crews were called to a reported building fire at 6275 Strickland Rd., according to a tweet from the department. Several tobacco stalls caught on fire and HCFR and Fair Bluff Fire/Rescue crews worked to put out the fire.
No injuries were reported and the cause of the fire is under investigation.
Count on New13 for updates.
- Pandemic makes teacher shortages even worse
- Coronavirus guidelines now the rule at the White House
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan
- Georgia Rep. Greene says she filed articles of impeachment against President Biden
- Man rescued after falling through floor into 20-ft well at South Carolina home