LORIS, SC (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews responded to a deadly fire in Loris.
Horry County Fire Rescue crews responded to a structure fire in the 900 block of Deckfield Court overnight, according to department spokesperson Tony Casey. One person died from the fire.
HCFR and Loris Fire Department crews were dispatched at 3:43 a.m.
The Horry County Coroner’s Office told News13 this is being investigated as a suicide and no other information will be released.
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number is 1-800-273-8255.
An investigation is ongoing. Count on News13 for updates.
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- SC National Guard to return home from Washington, D.C. this weekend
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?