Crews have cleared the scene of the fire, according to News13 crew who went to the scene.
SURFSIDE BEACH, SC AREA (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews are responding to a reported structure fire in the Surfside Beach area, according to Tony Casey, with Horry County Fire Rescue.
Crews were dispatched around 12:57 p.m. Friday to 1705 Seaweed Court, says Casey.
This is a developing story. News13 has a crew headed to the scene. Count on us for updates.
- Denver mayor tells public to stay home, then flies to see his family
- Health officials report close to 4,000 COVID-19 cases among students, staff at SC schools
- Police: Man forced his way into Myrtle Beach hotel, kidnapped 2 people
- Police: Man charged after reportedly taking family from hotel at gunpoint
- Trump says he’ll leave if Electoral College seats Biden