Crews have cleared the scene of the fire, according to News13 crew who went to the scene.
SURFSIDE BEACH, SC AREA (WBTW) – Horry County fire crews are responding to a reported structure fire in the Surfside Beach area, according to Tony Casey, with Horry County Fire Rescue.
Crews were dispatched around 12:57 p.m. Friday to 1705 Seaweed Court, says Casey.
This is a developing story. News13 has a crew headed to the scene. Count on us for updates.
- Top medical adviser says ‘no fans’ safest for Tokyo Olympics
- Dressel wins, but Manuel fails to advance in swim stunner
- Summer Wells’ father describes evening of 5-year-old’s disappearance
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- Charlotte mom made teen daughter bury 4-year-old sister in backyard, warrants say