LORIS, SC (WBTW)- Peer mentor students at Loris High School and Academy for Technology and Arts participated in an etiquette lunch.
The lunch was held Monday. Culinary students prepared a meal and students learned how to network.
The students also learned techniques, rules, guidelines, appropriate conversation topics and more for dining in a professional or formal environment.
“Ms. Jones came into my classroom one day, and she told us about it. I thought about it, and decided I was going to try it out and if I didn’t like it I was going to leave,” said Riley McLain, a peer mentor and freshman student at Loris High School. “I think it was one of the best things I did this year, it was so amazing, I made a new friend.”
- Pumpkin Spice mac-and-cheese? Kraft is bringing it to the US
- New Ring security drone will fly around inside your home
- Louisville mayor: 2 officers shot are recovering
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- ‘Never seen anything like this:’ Deputy-involved shooting sparks chaos in Darlington County neighborhood