MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — Horry County Schools students will be returning to a hybrid model next week, according to an email sent from the district on Wednesday.
Students in groups A and G will return to physical schools on Jan. 19. Students in group B will return the following day.
“The District will continue to monitor COVID-19 related datapoints for decisions regarding school operational plans,” the email reads.
Count on News13 for updates.
- President Biden’s measures to fight climate change include freeze on new offshore drilling leases
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- Community attends prayer service on anniversary of Gannon Stauch’s disappearance
- UNCP men win the battle of I95, taking down Francis Marion, 82-80
- Bryant, South Carolina take down Georgia with ease, 83-59