HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) — Officials with the Horry County School District have announced that winter sports competitions will be placed on hold until January 19.
This includes wrestling and basketball at the B-team, Junior Varsity and Varsity levels.
All winter sports practices have been placed on hold until January 11, including wrestling, basketball and cheerleading.
Additionally, spring sports conditioning has also been placed on hold until January 19.
Count on News 13 for updates.
- CCU drops Sun Belt conference home opener to Georgia Southern, 8-2
- Missing: endangered couple’s pickup last seen in Lake City
- Retired Ohio sheriff and tiny K-9 partner die the same day
- Florence County plans to combat trash troubles with inmate litter crews
- Police: Man wanted out of Michigan attacked woman in Myrtle Beach with a knife