HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — A hearing in the Baby Boy Horry case will be held Thursday, according to the 15th Circuit Solicitor’s Office.

The hearing will be held at 2 p.m. in front of Circuit Court Judge Paul M. Burch, according to the solicitor’s office.

The solicitor’s office said no addition details are available.

News13 plans to stream the hearing live in the player above.

The trial for Jennifer Sahr, who is charged with homicide by child abuse in what has come to be known as the “Baby Boy Horry” case, is scheduled for the week of Oct. 10, according to a trial roster previously released by the Horry County Clerk of Courts.

According to authorities, utility workers found the baby boy in December 2008 wrapped in a tote bag in the woods in an area off Highway 544 on Meadowbrook Drive outside of Conway.

More than a decade passed before members of a U.S. Marshals task force arrested Sahr in March 2020 in North Myrtle Beach. An arrest warrant said the child was born alive and was still alive when it was abandoned.

“Baby Boy Horry” and another infant, “Baby Grace” were remembered at a memorial in December 2020 after Sahr’s arrest.

📲 Download the News13 app to stay updated on the go.
📧 Sign up for WBTW email alerts to have breaking news sent to your inbox.
💻 Find today’s top stories on WBTW.com for the Grand Strand and Pee Dee.

News13’s Givonna Boggans is in the courtroom and will have updates this evening on News13.