HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Highway Patrol is responding to a crash at what has been called the most dangerous intersection in Horry County.
The crash happened at around 7:20 Monday evening at the intersection of Dick Pond Road and Highway 17 Business near the Ocean Lakes Campground, according to the South Carolina Highway Patrol’s website.
Injuries are reported in connection to this crash but it is unknown how many or how severe.
From 2016 to 2018, Highway Patrol reported 277 crashes at that intersection.
You can find a list of the top five most dangerous intersections in Horry County here.
- Warm weather to continue with an isolated shower
- PHOTOS: Rare white sea turtle found on Kiawah Island Sunday morning
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital