NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC – Staff members at North Myrtle Beach’s Department of Public Safety were able to enjoy some catered food this weekend thanks to a local KFC restaurant.
The North Myrtle Beach KFC stopped by to feed some of the department’s officers, as well as jail and communications staff.
“Thank you for thinking of us and your generosity,” the department said.
Mission BBQ in North Myrtle Beach also recently donated to the department.
- State doctors warn cases among young people are soaring, local hospital weighs in
- Five Guys employees fired, suspended after refusing service to police officers
- Florida man hospitalized after iguana runs into bicycle causing crash
- Lawsuit seeks to block N.C. mail-in ballot witness mandate
- Protester: Man pulls gun on anniversary of flag’s removal