NORTH MYRTLE BEACH AREA, SC (WBTW) – A lane of Highway 90 is closed after a car overturned near the North Myrtle Beach Christian School.
Horry County Fire Rescue crews were dispatched by Horry County 911 around 7:45 a.m. Thursday to the area of 9535 Highway 90 for a 2-vehicle crash, according to HCFR.
The Conway-bound lane of Highway 90 in the area is closed.
The driver of the car that overturned is being taken to the hospital with injuries not believed to be life-threatening. The other driver involved signed a waiver.
The SC Department of Public Safety, which includes Highway Patrol, also responded.
North Myrtle Beach Christian School is located at 9535 Highway 90, according to the school’s website.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Authorities investigate blast at anti-gay California church
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Nearing 6,000 confirmed deaths in SC after Sunday’s DHEC report