CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Lanes of Highway 501 are blocked Tuesday morning as Conway police are responding to a 2-car crash “with entrapment,” the department says in a Twitter post at 8:21 a.m. Tuesday.
Conway police are on scene of the crash in the area of Highway 501 and East Cox Ferry Road.
Both northbound lanes of Hwy. 501 are blocked and drivers are asked to avoid the area as crews continue working to clear the scene.
Horry County Fire Rescue says in a Twitter post at 8:53 a.m. they are assisting with the crash, which involved an overturned vehicle. The call was dispatched at 8:11 a.m. Tuesday.
One person was taken to a hospital and other signed a waiver for transport, HCFR said.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Police: Minnesota officer meant to draw Taser, not handgun
- CCU baseball drops series at UTA, 5-1 on Monday afternoon
- Living Local Carolina: AIM Acupuncture And Integrative Medicine in North Myrtle Beach Helped This Patient Live Life Free Of Chronic Back Pain
- Mullins man sentenced to more than 6 years for possessing firearm as felon
- McMaster blames Biden for border crisis, signs order to block migrant children from being brought to South Carolina