CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Lanes of Highway 501 are blocked Tuesday morning as Conway police are responding to a 2-car crash “with entrapment,” the department says in a Twitter post at 8:21 a.m. Tuesday.
Conway police are on scene of the crash in the area of Highway 501 and East Cox Ferry Road.
Both northbound lanes of Hwy. 501 are blocked and drivers are asked to avoid the area as crews continue working to clear the scene.
Horry County Fire Rescue says in a Twitter post at 8:53 a.m. they are assisting with the crash, which involved an overturned vehicle. The call was dispatched at 8:11 a.m. Tuesday.
One person was taken to a hospital and other signed a waiver for transport, HCFR said.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Myrtle Beach police release safety plan for Ocean Blvd
- North Carolina infant stabbed in head with screwdriver during fight between parents
- Chicago mayor says ‘F you’ to Trump over tweet encouraging shooting George Floyd protesters
- Lawmaker on Trump deeming churches essential: ‘It’s not safe to be in groups of that size’
- Q&A: Hear from candidates for next sheriff of Florence County