UPDATE 3:15 P.M. FRIDAY
According to Taylor Newell with the City of Conway, Kingston Street has been reopened.
UPDATE 9:50 A.M. FRIDAY:
The leak has been fixed and water has been turned on again, Taylor Newell, with the City of Conway, said around 9:50 a.m. Friday.
Kingston Street will be closed for several hours as crews finish back-filling and cleaning the area.
CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Some businesses in downtown Conway will have their water shut off for a few hours Friday. It’s because of a water leak near Kingston Presbyterian Church.
Crews will also have to close Kingston Street between 4th Avenue and 5th Avenue while they work to find the exact cause of the leak. Drivers are being asked to avoid the area while crews do the work.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- DHEC: South Carolina sees 628 new COVID-19 cases
- LIVE BLOG: President Trump wraps up event in Lumberton
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal