LORIS, SC (WBTW) – Police in Loris are warning business owners of counterfeit bills they say are circulating around the city.
The department says to especially be on the lookout for low bills because they are often not checked as much.
A Facebook post from the department says one business was hit with counterfeit funds three times in a single day.
Loris police say they are doing everything they can to get to the bottom of the source.
- RI State Police, National Guard set up checkpoint to stop, log travelers from NY
- Stimulus Check Calculator: How much money will you get?
- COVID-19 case count at 935 in North Carolina, state reports
- FDA clears test to detect coronavirus in 5 minutes
- Police: Two hurt in Bennettsville drive-by shooting