MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — The death of a person who fell from a balcony on an upper floor at the Bluewater Resort has been ruled a suicide, according to the coroner.
The Myrtle Beach Police Department reported a person fell from a balcony at about 10 a.m. on Sunday and did not survive.
Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner Tamara Willard said on Monday the death was a suicide “with the cause listed as multiple traumatic internal injuries due to jump/fall.”
Count on News13 for updates.
- Car in ditch forces lane closure on Hwy 90
- Nuclear testing: ‘Why do we need to start a new arms race?’
- South Carolina agents look for man who burned police car
- Police: Rape suspect, freed due to coronavirus, kills accuser
- Two charged after shooting in MUSC Marion Medical Center parking lot