MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) — The death of a person who fell from a balcony on an upper floor at the Bluewater Resort has been ruled a suicide, according to the coroner.
The Myrtle Beach Police Department reported a person fell from a balcony at about 10 a.m. on Sunday and did not survive.
Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner Tamara Willard said on Monday the death was a suicide “with the cause listed as multiple traumatic internal injuries due to jump/fall.”
Count on News13 for updates.
- Watch: Ohio football coach disciplined after hitting opposing player on sidelines
- DHEC: 740 new COVID-19 cases in South Carolina
- DHEC: South Carolina will receive more than 40K Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses this week
- Myrtle Beach police: 2 asked victim for cigarette and then robbed him
- Endangered right whale found dead off Myrtle Beach coast