MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A Myrtle Beach Police Department lieutenant has retired after 40 years.
Lt. Tommy Chestnut retired “signed off for the last time, giving his final 10-42” on Wednesday, MPBD says in a Facebook post. Chestnut joined the city in March 1980.
“Police Chief Amy Prock and dozens of fellow officers and staff were on hand at the law enforcement center” to send Lt. Chestnut off into his retirement.
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Georgia official announces investigations, defends election
- Ice skating rink to open in Conway for weekend in January
- Heiligh added to the Biletnikoff award watch list as the nation’s top wide receiver
- Jackson wins Sun Belt Player of the Week award for the third time