UPDATE: Antonio Long has been found and is safe as of 3 p.m. on Friday, according to Taylor Newell with the City of Conway.
CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – Police are seeking help finding a missing Conway man last seen wearing purple scrubs leaving the Conway Medical Center.
Antonio Long, 20, was last seen around 2:25 on p.m. walking away from the medical center at 300 Singleton Ridge Road.
Long did not have shoes when he left. He is described as 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighing about 205 pounds.
Anyone with any information on Antonio’s location or anyone who has come in contact with him is asked to contact their local law enforcement agency or the Conway Police Department at 843-248-1790.
- Combating coronavirus: VA orders hospitals to open to civilians in virus-stricken states
- Lawmakers pressure Bureau of Prisons to stop inmate transfers
- All 787 operations at Boeing South Carolina to be temporarily suspended starting Wed.
- President Trump, White House coronavirus task force hold Monday briefing
- DHEC: 183 new coronavirus cases in SC; 2,232 total