HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A motions hearing to place an injunction to stop any new construction in Horry County is set for Monday.
The petitioners say Horry County Council has ignored flood dangers and failed to make plans to take care of flood water and sewage associated with natural disasters.
News13 previously reported that a request for a hearing was submitted on August 1.
News13 will be at Monday’s hearing.
Count on News13 for updates.
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- South Carolina couple picks up winning lottery ticket during quick trip to the grocery store
- ‘Digital barrier’: NC bill would allow victims of abuse, harassment to appear in court via Zoom
- Third stimulus check: Some Senate Dems call for automatic payments