HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A motions hearing to place an injunction to stop any new construction in Horry County is set for Monday.
The petitioners say Horry County Council has ignored flood dangers and failed to make plans to take care of flood water and sewage associated with natural disasters.
News13 previously reported that a request for a hearing was submitted on August 1.
News13 will be at Monday’s hearing.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Deputies investigate shooting near Hartsville
- Biden orders flags at half-staff to honor Highland Park shooting victims
- Sen. Lindsey Graham testimony sought in Trump election probe
- Emergency crews responding to boat accident near Yauhanna Bridge in Georgetown County
- Virginia man charged with murder in shooting death of young North Carolina woman