HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – A motions hearing to place an injunction to stop any new construction in Horry County is set for Monday.
The petitioners say Horry County Council has ignored flood dangers and failed to make plans to take care of flood water and sewage associated with natural disasters.
News13 previously reported that a request for a hearing was submitted on August 1.
News13 will be at Monday’s hearing.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Judge advances murder case against 3 in Arbery death
- Conway Police respond to 3-vehicle crash on Hwy 501
- NASCAR announces next phase of races for the summer
- State total for COVID-19 in SC surpasses 13,000
- Myrtle Beach Police Department investigates series of burglaries