MURRELLS INLETS, SC (WBTW) – A Murrells Inlet couple welcomed a baby during Hurricane Dorian.
Kendra and Chauncey Gardner welcomed a baby girl, named Cahja, around 3 a.m. Thursday at Tidelands Waccamaw Hospital as Hurricane Dorian moved into the area, Tidelands Health said.
“I kind of had a feeling I was going to go during the storm,” said Kendra Gardner, 32, of Murrells Inlet. “We feel blessed. We are very excited.”
- Police respond to report of robbery at Myrtle Beach area Dunkin Donuts
- Crews respond to water main break in Conway, burn ban in place until repairs made
- Several suspected cases of vaping-related illness reported at upstate SC hospital
- NC dad finds 3 teens passed out in running car – his message after the discovery
- SC lawmakers set to tackle issues with early childhood education