MURRELLS INLETS, SC (WBTW) – A Murrells Inlet couple welcomed a baby during Hurricane Dorian.
Kendra and Chauncey Gardner welcomed a baby girl, named Cahja, around 3 a.m. Thursday at Tidelands Waccamaw Hospital as Hurricane Dorian moved into the area, Tidelands Health said.
“I kind of had a feeling I was going to go during the storm,” said Kendra Gardner, 32, of Murrells Inlet. “We feel blessed. We are very excited.”
- Allstate Insurance giving partial refunds of premiums for April and May
- Conway city leaders take precautions in the fight against the coronavirus
- SC DEW says quarantine does not qualify for unemployment
- Survey: People working from home are neglecting personal hygiene
- MUSC Update: 900 temporary layoffs, pay-cuts for all team members