MURRELLS INLETS, SC (WBTW) – A Murrells Inlet couple welcomed a baby during Hurricane Dorian.
Kendra and Chauncey Gardner welcomed a baby girl, named Cahja, around 3 a.m. Thursday at Tidelands Waccamaw Hospital as Hurricane Dorian moved into the area, Tidelands Health said.
“I kind of had a feeling I was going to go during the storm,” said Kendra Gardner, 32, of Murrells Inlet. “We feel blessed. We are very excited.”
- Spearman talks possible consolidation with Florence Four community
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Injuries reported after motorcycle crash in Conway
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
- Poll: Lindsey Graham and Jaime Harrison tied; voters divided on SCOTUS vacancy