MURRELLS INLETS, SC (WBTW) – A Murrells Inlet couple welcomed a baby during Hurricane Dorian.
Kendra and Chauncey Gardner welcomed a baby girl, named Cahja, around 3 a.m. Thursday at Tidelands Waccamaw Hospital as Hurricane Dorian moved into the area, Tidelands Health said.
“I kind of had a feeling I was going to go during the storm,” said Kendra Gardner, 32, of Murrells Inlet. “We feel blessed. We are very excited.”
- Mother accused of smothering 3 small children to death faces murder charges
- Neighbors file lawsuit, claim playground for terminally ill child was build without proper approval
- Happening today: About 40 potential employers expected at Freedom Week job fair
- Bill requiring schools to adopt strict bullying policy heads to SC Senate
- Longtime teacher surprised with free tickets to Super Bowl