MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) — The MarshWalk Group announced Tuesday that the 4th of July fireworks show is postponed until September 6.
“This has been a very tough decision for us to make as a group,” The MarshWalk Group said. “We regret having to delay this spectacular event, but in light of the current world pandemic, we feel an obligation to not host an event that would have difficulty enforcing current CDC guidelines.”
The MarshWalk will still be open on the 4th of July, the group said.
The group thanks everyone for their continued support of the MarshWalk.
- Georgetown County extends state of emergency, mask ordinance
- 2 arrested for armed robbery in Florence County
- SC school districts resuming, expanding in-person learning
- Tidelands Health writes letter in support of Goldfinch’s vaccine logistics director suggestion
- Marlboro County administrator asks state representative for help with vaccine issues