MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Neighbors express concerns over plans to add nearly 100 townhouse units to Carolina Forest
- Prince Harry says inheritance from Princess Diana made it possible to leave royal family
- Papa John’s former CEO says he’s been ‘working to get rid of the N-word’ in his vocabulary
- Task force briefs lawmakers on Capitol security 2 months after riot
- City of Florence extends mask ordinance as South Carolina rolls back requirements