MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Marion County School District preparing for Virtual Academy
- Surfside Beach restaurant owner says couple cited for not wearing masks were ‘abrasive,’ created ‘uncomfortable atmosphere’
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- ‘My daughter is the only thing that I have left,’ grieving dad says after pregnant wife hit, killed by alleged impaired driver
- Washington man stuck in woods for 3 days saved by his dog