If you are on mobile and cannot see the video, please click here to watch.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The Myrtle Beach City Government will post a video ceremony for Memorial Day on Monday after in-person events were canceled due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The video will be posted on the city government’s Facebook page at 11 a.m., the city says. The city’s military appreciations days and annual Memorial Day Ceremony at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center were among the events canceled.
News13 will also post the video on this page.
Count on us for updates.
- SEE: Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for Manhattan
- Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
- Oklahoma lawmaker files bill for Bigfoot hunting season
- Nearing 6,000 confirmed deaths in SC after Sunday’s DHEC report
- States eye allowing concealed carry of guns without a permit