MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – If you’re single, you may want to be mingling in Myrtle Beach.
That’s because Myrtle is the best city in South Carolina for singles, at least according to some new research.
Insurify compiled a list of the best cities for singles in each state. The website took into account things like single population, gender ration, cost of living and restaurants.
Based on Insurify’s criteria, Myrtle Beach is South Carolina’s most single-friendly city.
Raleigh scored highest for North Carolina.
You can see the full list here.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown