MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – If you’re single, you may want to be mingling in Myrtle Beach.
That’s because Myrtle is the best city in South Carolina for singles, at least according to some new research.
Insurify compiled a list of the best cities for singles in each state. The website took into account things like single population, gender ration, cost of living and restaurants.
Based on Insurify’s criteria, Myrtle Beach is South Carolina’s most single-friendly city.
Raleigh scored highest for North Carolina.
You can see the full list here.
- COVID-19 racial disparities: Lawmakers call for action
- Baptist association in Loris offers ‘no questions asked’ food give-away
- Cooler weekend ahead; Watching for storm potential Sunday into Monday
- Surfside Beach will furlough town employees
- Senator under fire for selling stocks getting out of market as ethics group calls for investigation