MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — Myrtle Beach Mayor Brenda Bethune is asking the public for “heartfelt prayers” for the Myrtle Beach Police Department after an officer-involved shooting Saturday night.
“I am humbly asking for your heartfelt prayers for our MBPD,” Bethune said in a Facebook post. “They need our community to show them love, support and strength.”
- Pitt is it: No. 23 Panthers top reeling Clemson 27-17
- Multi-County chases ends when suspect crashes in Marion County
- Captured: Man accused of walking off work detail in Scotland County
- Video shows driver accused of attacking Oregon gas station clerk plow through bystanders
- Film crew voiced complaints before fatal on-set shooting