MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — A Myrtle Beach Pelicans bus driver died from COVID-19, the team announced Monday.
“Terrance took great care of our team as they traveled to and from games across the Carolina League over the course of the past 4 years,” the team said in a Facebook post.
A GoFundMe has been created to help with funeral expenses and other needs for the family.
- Tough day for MLB: Price out, Freeman positive, Tanaka hurt
- Matthew Wolff shoots 64 to take Rocket Mortgage Classic Lead
- MBPD: Officers responding to an ‘armed and dangerous’ person who barricaded themselves in a residence
- Canceled firework shows to make a more peaceful holiday for veterans experiencing PTSD
- Disney suspends college internship program amid pandemic