MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Officers with the Myrtle Beach Police Department are teaming up with the Grand Strand Humane Society for a fundraiser this holiday season.
The department is asking people to donate items from the animal’s “wish lists.”
Donations can be dropped off at the Police Headquarters to Kim Kelly or Emily Elliot. The deadline for donations is December 11.
Here are the links to the wishlists if you would like to donate:
- A warm end to the weekend
- Gov. McMaster issues new executive order in response to COVID-19
- Mother charged after infant found in plastic bag at NC church parking lot
- Tideland Health reports first COVID-19 patient death for healthcare system
- DHEC: 2 new COVID-19 related deaths, statewide total reaches 660