MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police in Myrtle Beach are trying to identify a person they say ‘fraudulently obtained’ thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.
Police say the person pictured entered the Best Buy on Seaboard Street on Dec. 12. That’s when the subject allegedly ‘fraudulently obtained’ four Apple iPhones on a victim’s account.
The value of the merchandise is valued at approximately $4,500.
The department asks anyone with information about the person to contact authorities at 843-918-1382 and reference report number 19-026425. Callers may remain anonymous. Count on News13 for updates.
- Horry County Fire Rescue responds to overturned vehicle in Loris
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Panthers fall late to the Saints, 27-24
- Clemson remains #1 in AP poll, Coastal moves up to 20th
- Vice President Pence to visit SC on Tuesday