MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Police in Myrtle Beach are trying to identify a person they say ‘fraudulently obtained’ thousands of dollars worth of merchandise.
Police say the person pictured entered the Best Buy on Seaboard Street on Dec. 12. That’s when the subject allegedly ‘fraudulently obtained’ four Apple iPhones on a victim’s account.
The value of the merchandise is valued at approximately $4,500.
The department asks anyone with information about the person to contact authorities at 843-918-1382 and reference report number 19-026425. Callers may remain anonymous. Count on News13 for updates.
- Loris Police respond to shooting incident Saturday night
- Third stimulus checks: Biden says Americans will begin receiving direct payments this month
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- One taken to the hospital after Saturday evening shooting in Florence
- A warm-up on the way this week