MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The Myrtle Beach Seafood Festival continues into the weekend, offering attendees the chance to try new foods and browse artisan vendors.
The festival began Friday night and continues until 6 p.m. Saturday at the Burroughs & Chapin Pavilion Place. That’s located on the oceanfront between 8th and 9th Avenues North.
The festival is free to get in and will feature over 20 food vendors.
Merchants and entertainment options will also be there.
It’s being hosted by the Myrtle Beach Downtown Redevelopment Corporation in conjunction with the city.
For more information, head to the event’s website, here.
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Georgia official announces investigations, defends election
- Ice skating rink to open in Conway for weekend in January
- Heiligh added to the Biletnikoff award watch list as the nation’s top wide receiver
- Jackson wins Sun Belt Player of the Week award for the third time