MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – The Myrtle Beach Sky Wheel is lit purple this week in honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
The Myrtle Beach Police Department said on Twitter the Sky Wheel will be purple until October 18.
For more about the Sky Wheel, visit the attraction’s website here.
- NC hit-and-run suspect armed with machete leads authorities on chase, police say
- A warm end to the weekend
- More heat to finish the weekend
- Community holds prayer vigil for NC 18-year-old shot in the head
- Multiple people injured following a three-vehicle crash in Loris