MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson has announced the 2020 Myrtle Beach Spring bike week will be combined with the fall rally.
The combined rallies are expected to be the second week of October, according to Myrtle Beach Harley-Davidson owner Phil Schoonover.
Schoonover said the change was made because of the already reschedule or canceled events and the “uncertainty that enveloped all of us throughout the country.”
The spring rally, also knows as the Harley bike week, is an annual event on the Grand Strand that brings thousands of bikers into town for parties and festivals.
“Social distancing is easy on a Harley,” Schoonover posted on the dealer’s social media page, “let’s ride!”
- Letecia Stauch charged after planning escape from prison
- Elephant dies after reportedly being fed pineapple filled with explosives
- Scattered thunderstorms through the weekend
- US senators: Can colleges reopen safely?
- CDC director admits country’s COVID-19 response shortcomings