NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A family is getting help from volunteers after a fire damaged their home.
The blaze broke out on Holloway Circle South, according to the American Red Cross.
The North Myrtle Beach Fire Department was the crew that responded.
Now, the Red Cross is providing the two people who live there access to food, clothing and other essentials.
No word on what sparked the fire.
- New Horry County “alternative school” design approved, costs $5 million more than expected
- North Myrtle Beach passes oceanfront parking changes
- Loris & Socastee name new high school football coaches
- UNC squanders double-digit lead in 6th straight loss, 77-76, at Notre Dame
- Renovation of 50-year-old Conway church looks to ‘transform to new era’