MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — The new Aero Club Golf Course in Myrtle Beach opened Friday.
The course is located at what used to be the Midway Par 3 course near the airport.
“You can play this in an hour, hour and a half, and play all 18 holes,” Owner Chip Smith said. “It’s good for families and kids who are just starting out with golf, learning how to play, and a lot of times you have golfers who played a round of championship golf that just want to come out and relax.”
Smith said the course sat unused for three years before they rebuilt the course.
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’
- Anti-abortion faith leaders support use of COVID-19 vaccines linked to cell lines
- Myrtle Beach purposes first-ever bike and pedestrian lanes for downtown streets
- South Carolina reports 2,946 new cases of COVID-19 and 8 additional deaths
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?