AYNOR, SC AREA (WBTW) – Two firefighters were injured when a floor collapsed while responding to a house fire in the Aynor area, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
Both firefighters were transported to a hospital. Their injuries were not life-threatening, according to HCFR.
Crews were dispatched to the fire in the area of Leonard Road and Edwards Road in Aynor at 12:16 p.m. Thursday, HCFR said. The building was reported to be vacant and the fire remains under investigation.
Count on News13 for updates.
- CCU volleyball falls in 1st round of NCAA tournament to WKU, 3-0
- Republicans urge Biden to suspend China travel amid uptick in respiratory illness
- Judge rejects Trump’s immunity argument in federal 2020 election case
- How to care for a real Christmas tree
- ‘Killer preying on the unhoused’: LA police seek suspect after 3 men found dead