AYNOR, SC AREA (WBTW) – Two firefighters were injured when a floor collapsed while responding to a house fire in the Aynor area, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
Both firefighters were transported to a hospital. Their injuries were not life-threatening, according to HCFR.
Crews were dispatched to the fire in the area of Leonard Road and Edwards Road in Aynor at 12:16 p.m. Thursday, HCFR said. The building was reported to be vacant and the fire remains under investigation.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Aynor Middle School receives $18K grant for enhancement of the arts
- Man’s body found in Pawleys Island by woman walking dog
- President Trump set to pay respects to Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- 1 dead after early morning shooting in Marion County
- Fatal one-vehicle collision in Georgetown County early Thursday morning