NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — North Myrtle Beach city council called a special meeting for Monday to discuss extending the mask ordinance and the hospitality tax lawsuit settlement.
The agenda lists two items of business. The first is “to extend the emergency ordinance requiring individuals to wear face coverings in certain circumstances, and matters related thereto” and the second is “a resolution to approve and to direct the City Manager to sign the settlement agreement in principle that has been signed by the City of Myrtle Beach and Horry County regarding the pending lawsuit.”
The meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. Anyone attending the meeting will have to observe social distancing.
Count on News13 for updates.
LATEST GRAND STRAND HEADLINES:
- Horry County Fire Rescue offers Thanksgiving cooking safety tips
- Conway group provides free Thanksgiving meals despite pandemic
- Myrtle Beach International Airport prepares for increased travel ahead of Thanksgiving
- Injuries reported in multi-vehicle crash in Conway
- Serving up Thanksgiving food safety tips; turkey thawing, cooking recommendations