MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – New police officers in Myrtle Beach are ready to hit the streets after a swearing-in ceremony Friday.
But the day proved to be doubly special for Officer Lockwood.
That’s because he proposed to his girlfriend at the swearing-in.
Congrats to these two, and all the other new police officers!
- Many will be shopping online this holiday season & crooks are counting on it
- North Carolina Pro-Trump donor suing group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Some North Carolina tree vendors warn of Christmas tree shortage
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in NC; faces possible fines for COVID-19 violations, police say
- North Carolina Medic helps clean family’s turkey while on call