8/12/20 UPDATE: Department of Natural Resources Regional Public Information Officer Kaley Lowrimore confirmed Tuesday that the operator of the boat has been charged with negligent operation.
Lowrimore did not have the name of the person at this time. Count on News13 for updates.
HORRY COUNTY, S.C. (WBTW) — One person was injured after a boat crashed into a tree Tuesday evening, according to Horry County Fire Rescue.
The crash happened on the Intracoastal Waterway in the 3300 block of Waccamaw Blvd. near the railroad bridge around 6:30 p.m., HCFR said.
Another person on the boat signed a medical waiver.
- Jackson invited to play in the 2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl
- Horry County Schools finishes installing plexiglass in first school to prevent COVID-19 spread
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Darlington police arrest man accused of throwing 83-year-old woman to ground, taking purse