MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — One person was injured in a crash Wednesday night on Hwy 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach, according to Master Cpl. Tom Vest with Myrtle Beach police.
The two-vehicle crash happened in the area of 48th Avenue North. The northbound lanes were closed but have since reopened.
There is no word on the extend of the injuries or what caused the crash.
- Five takeaways from the fiery DeSantis-Newsom debate on Fox
- Newsom to DeSantis: ‘When are you going to drop out’ and give Haley a shot at beating Trump?
- DeSantis: Newsom’s father-in-law told me he moved to Florida from California
- Surfside Beach town official resigns, 3rd since August
- Dave Chappelle makes appearance at Capitol