MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — One person was injured in a crash Wednesday night on Hwy 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach, according to Master Cpl. Tom Vest with Myrtle Beach police.
The two-vehicle crash happened in the area of 48th Avenue North. The northbound lanes were closed but have since reopened.
There is no word on the extend of the injuries or what caused the crash.
- What is naked packaging? Experts say it’s luring porch pirates
- North Carolina city councilor suggests filling vacant police officer positions with unarmed responders
- North Carolina man who went missing says he still doesn’t know what happened to him
- CCU is being used as a nationwide case study on student retention
- Crime Stoppers of Houston gifts $20,000 to plumber who found money in Lakewood Church wall