MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — One person was injured in a crash Wednesday night on Hwy 17 Bypass in Myrtle Beach, according to Master Cpl. Tom Vest with Myrtle Beach police.
The two-vehicle crash happened in the area of 48th Avenue North. The northbound lanes were closed but have since reopened.
There is no word on the extend of the injuries or what caused the crash.
- Crash involving dump truck blocks traffic on Highmarket Street in Georgetown
- NFL free agent Odell Beckham Jr. removed from plane in Miami
- 249 churches disaffiliate from the North Carolina United Methodist Conference
- World’s largest active volcano starts to erupt in Hawaii, sending ash nearby
- The new reality: A $700 monthly car payment