MYRTLE BEACH AREA, SC (WBTW) – One person was taken to the hospital Saturday after a single-vehicle crash on Shore Drive.
Horry County fire crews were dispatched to the 9600 block of Shore Drive around 2:40 p.m.
That’s where crews found a vehicle that had went over a sidewalk and into a utility pole, a post from HCFR says.
Highway Patrol also responded to the scene.
- Deputy spots fake cop pulling woman over in NC, arrests him
- Daughter of NC man killed by brain-eating amoeba warning others about jumping into the water this summer
- ‘It’s amazing.’ Two-story mural on Charlotte home reminding people to pause and just be happy
- NO VOTE: Public records show Capitol rioters from NC didn’t vote in the election
- Myrtle Beach area breweries take part in ‘Shot with a Chaser’ vaccine campaign