HORRY COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Paid parking has returned for the year in some municipalities along the Grand Strand.
Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach and Surfside Beach began paid parking for the season Sunday. The paid parking season runs from March 1 through October 31.
You can find specific parking rules for each of these municipalities on their individual websites and social media.
- Kyle Rittenhouse extradited to Wisconsin to face homicide charges, judge rules
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Man wanted for two South Carolina murders arrested in Maryland
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- ‘Family is devastated’: Luggage containing woman’s ashes stolen from Cleveland airport