BUCKSVILLE, SC AREA (WBTW) – Paving work along a section of SC Highway 544 in Horry County will impact traffic for several months.
Milling and paving along a section of Hwy. 544 between Gravelley Gulley Circle and Jackson Bluff Road began Wednesday night, according to the SC Department of Transportation.
Work will be Sunday through Thursday nights from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. and SCDOT says the goal is to work on one half-mile each night.
During these times, traffic will be down to one lane in each direction.
The project is expected to be completed in May.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Suspended SC sheriff allegedly provided alcohol to underage person in Horry County, possessed controlled substances
- Rain expected the next several days, Watching colder air move in towards the end of the week
- Judge denies bond for suspect in deadly Waccamaw Bingo Hall shooting
- Changes to school bus routes in Socastee area due to flooding; Conway road closed
- Police: Masked man entered Market Common restaurant, displayed weapon, demanded money