BUCKSVILLE, SC AREA (WBTW) – Paving work along a section of SC Highway 544 in Horry County will impact traffic for several months.
Milling and paving along a section of Hwy. 544 between Gravelley Gulley Circle and Jackson Bluff Road began Wednesday night, according to the SC Department of Transportation.
Work will be Sunday through Thursday nights from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. and SCDOT says the goal is to work on one half-mile each night.
During these times, traffic will be down to one lane in each direction.
The project is expected to be completed in May.
Count on News13 for updates.
- P.F Chang’s files layoff warnings for SC locations, including Myrtle Beach
- Authorities search for wanted man who fled on foot near Galivants Ferry
- NC woman accused of false imprisonment after neighbor’s child found in her apartment
- Titans suspend team activities after multiple players, staffers test positive for COVID-19
- Meghan McCain gives birth to first child, gives her patriotic name