PAWLEYS ISLAND, S.C. (WBTW) — The Pawleys Island Police Department removed a shark from the beach.
According to the department, the shark washed up on the beach Tuesday morning.
“Yes, we do shark removal,” the department tweeted.
- Georgia officials: S.C. truck driver shot dead in road rage
- Your grocery bill will likely be more expensive this month
- New $3,000 child tax credit: Payments to start in July – see if you’re eligible
- 12 puppies found in ditch in Dillon County; 2 dead while 10 recover
- Florence 1 Schools, state partner for seminar aimed at recruiting teachers