MURRELLS INLET, SC (WBTW) – South Carolina Highway Patrol is reporting a fatal crash involving a pedestrian on Highway 17 near 707.
According to the Highway Patrol at around 8:50 p.m. Friday a 2018 Dodge pickup was traveling north on Highway 17 when it struck a pedestrian illegally crossing the highway. That pedestrian died after the crash, the driver of the truck was uninjured and will not face any charges.
Count on News13 for updates on this story.
- ‘Tragic’: South Carolina nursing homes have highest COVID death rate in country, AARP says
- Election commission: Memphis poll worker fired after asking voter to turn ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirt inside-out
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Horry County mask mandate faces renewal vote on Tuesday
- Rush Limbaugh tells listeners he’s facing ‘death sentence’ from cancer fight