GEORGETOWN, SC (WBTW) – A bicyclist was hit by a car Tuesday night in Georgetown and taken to the hospital, police say.
Captain Nelson Brown with Georgetown police says a man was hit by a car in front of the Bojangles’ at 1305 North Fraser Street. Capt. Brown says he was riding a bicycle with no reflectors on it. The driver of the car was pulling into the median and ‘bumped him’, according to Capt. Brown.
The bicyclist was hospitalized but apparently has no life-threatening injuries, according to Capt. Brown.
The driver will not be charged in the incident.
- NC driver dies in I-85 crash after being ejected from car, hit by tractor-trailer
- Multimillion-dollar amusement park breaks ground in Myrtle Beach, expected to bring 100 jobs
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- Where to get tested for COVID through Nov. 29 in our area