MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced the performer for the festival’s 2020 kick-off concert.
Jake Owen will perform at the festival’s kick-off concert on Thursday, June 4, according to CCMF’s Facebook page.
In July, News13 reported that Luke Combs was named as the first performer for the 2020 festival.
In September, Eric Church was announced as the festival’s second headlining act.
In October, News13 reported that Darius Rucker would join Combs and Church as the third headliner for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach. Visit the festival’s website here for more information.
- Living Local Carolina: Carolina Trust Federal Credit Union Provides Viewers With Credit Tips For A Healthy Score
- Living Local Carolina: Mullins Offers A Look Back Through Time At The South Carolina Tobacco Museum
- Horry County early voters have casted three times more ballots than 2016; Pee Dee early voting also up
- AP FACT CHECK: Examining claims from last Trump-Biden debate
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown