MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Carolina Country Music Festival officials have announced the performer for the festival’s 2020 kick-off concert.
Jake Owen will perform at the festival’s kick-off concert on Thursday, June 4, according to CCMF’s Facebook page.
In July, News13 reported that Luke Combs was named as the first performer for the 2020 festival.
In September, Eric Church was announced as the festival’s second headlining act.
In October, News13 reported that Darius Rucker would join Combs and Church as the third headliner for the 2020 festival.
The 2020 CCMF will be held from June 4-7, 2020 in Myrtle Beach. Visit the festival’s website here for more information.
- 82% of Americans want paid maternity leave – making it as popular as chocolate
- Officer saves 15-year-old found shot, heavily bleeding in Charlotte
- Francis Marion University spring commencement features largest class in school history
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- ‘Quiet givers’: Couple killed in North Carolina mass shooting laid to rest